Thesis Research Funding

The department is able to provide research funds for students who have research-related expenses (travel, copyright fees, etc.). Typically the student will request departmental funds for research expenses after her/his proposal has been approved at the end of the Spring, and will use the funds in the summer of the third year or the fall of the senior year.

Download the Research Funds Application Form. Note: You will need your advisor’s signature.